*** COVID-19 ***
(Click on the ‘Covid-19 Updates/Information’ tab at the top of the page for all the latest information as it comes to hand)
My team and I understand that many people are feeling anxious with the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Dr Claire Allanach and I are continuing to see patients in our rooms, plus we are offering telehealth consultations. We will continue to closely monitor the guidelines recommended by health.gov.au, so please rest assured that the safety of our patients and staff is of the highest priority, and we are following all protocols to keep our practice infection-free.
WE ASK THAT OUR PATIENTS:
1. Do not attend this practice if you are unwell (experiencing flu-like systems) or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.
2. Do not attend this practice if you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or been in contact with someone who has.
3. Arrive at your appointment on time. We ask that you do not arrive early or late, as we try to minimize the number of people in our waiting room.
4. If you are displaying any symptoms, consent to undergoing a temperature check before entering our office.
5. Come alone to your appointment, or bring one support person only.
We will keep you all updated and again, emphasize that your health is our number one priority.
Thank you for your understanding during these uncertain times.
Hello. I’m Dr Michael Flynn, a fertility specialist & gynaecology expert located on the Gold Coast.
It’s a worrying time when you have health problems, and knowing who to trust for the best advice and treatment can be confusing.
You want to be sure your concerns are being heard, and that you’re not treated like a number.
I want to give you answers quickly, and offer solutions that meet your needs.
I listen, I understand and I help.