My Fertility Services
Many people assume that IVF is the only option when it comes to Infertility problems.
This is definitely not the case, and many patients commence their fertility treatment with a more simplified initial approach – timed intercourse, ovulation induction and intrauterine insemination are such examples.
Dr Flynn works exclusively with Queensland Fertility Group, which offers some of the most advanced science and technology available in relation to fertility treatment. With over 40 scientists, including 22 embryologists, working in the diagnostic laboratories, QFG are one of the largest team of dedicated fertility professionals in Australia.
Dr Flynn will personally manage your treatment program from the initial consultation through to early pregnancy and can provide continuity of care right throughout your pregnancy to safe delivery.
The range of fertility treatments I offer include:
- Ovulation Induction
- IntraUterine Insemination
- IVF Treatment and IVF Cycles
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Pre Implementation Embryo Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Endemetriosis (and other Gynaecological) Treatment
- Fertility Preservation – Egg, Semen, Embryo Freezing
- Sperm Retrieval From The Testes (TESA / MESA)
- Advanced Embryo Selection
Ultimately, we are judged by results and we are always happy to be measured in this way. We are very proud of our consistent success rate in helping infertile patients to have children.
To receive fertility information and access to our newsletter, please click here.